20121025

Everything I want to be...












Lonesome Girl - Nùmero

Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello usually work for the amazing Nùmero magazine and they are in the top of my favorite photographers, I absolutly love everything they do. 
I don't know why, but they just feel different... Their photos are really like a movie (a very good one),  the colors, the light, the way they fit the model in the landscape, their angles... are just inspiring! Their work is everything I want to reach as a stylist and fashion producer, and in the day I look at my work and feel what I feel when I look into their work... Well baby, that's the day your dream is no longer a dream!!
Love,
joana W.

Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello, trabalham geralmente para a fantástica revista Nùmero e estão no topo dos meus fotógrafos favoritos, adoro absolutamente tudo o que fazem.
Não sei bem explicar, mas sinto-os diferentes dos restantes. As suas fotografias parecem cinema (do bom), as cores, a luz, o enquadramento, os ângulos são totalmente inspiradores. O seu trabalho é tudo o que quero alcançar enquanto stylist e produtora de moda, e no dia em que eu olhar para o meu trabalho e sentir o que sinto quando olho para o trabalho deles... Well baby, that's the day your dream is no longer a dream!!
Love,
joana W.



More on Sanchez & Mongiello...




Resort Muse - Nùmero China


Venetian Goddess - Tar Magazine




Water Baby - Nùmero







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário