20120809

ATSUKO KUDO - Couture Fetish Design
































 









Yesterday I was looking to a Marie Claire India editorial, when I saw these leggings that I loved (in one of the photos above, the cream ones with the Celine sweater) and thought: "Don't know the designer, let me see who it is, what she does, etc.
Well, it seems everyone knows Ms. Atsuko Kudo, but me.
She is Mrs. Latex Haute Coutute and her work is amazing.
  A brave new world unfolded before me with every picture I saw ... Never thought I'd wear Latex, but now I'm not so sure ...
I love the softness and delicacy of the pieces,  the transparencies, the brightness, the colors, the way they look like a second skin into the body.
Atsuko Kudo says that her pieces make women feel beautiful and powerful ...
I'm sure they do!

Love,
joana W.


Ontem estava eu a ver o editorial da Marie Claire Indía, quando vejo umas leggings que adorei (numa das foto acima, as creme com a camisola Celine) e penso: "Não conheço o designer, vou ver quem é e o que faz, etc... 
Bom, parece que toda a gente conhece a Sra. Atsuko Kudo, menos eu...
Ela é a Sra. Haute Coutute em Latex e o seu trabalho é maravilhoso.
 Um admirável mundo novo desenrolou-se à minha frente a cada foto que via... Nunca pensei em me vestir de Latex, mas já não tenho a certeza...
Adoro a suavidade e delicadeza das peças, as transparências, o brilho, as cores, a maneira como se enconstam ao corpo como uma segunda pela.
Atsuko Kudo diz que as suas peças fazem as mulheres sentirem-se bonitas e poderosas...
Tenho a certeza que sim!
Love,
joana W.


www.atsukokudo.com






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário